Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Opening/Running Maxifix or Communities
Opening/Running Maxifix or Communities

2025 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-09-19 01:13:02

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    426hemi
    2017-09-18 22:34:14
    What do I do about spinning wheels and no connection, network not available, etc.
    Connects, then kicks me off immediately
    What's the fix?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-09-19 01:13:02 (Reply to:426hemi)

Hey,  I just opened the Maxi Fix tab myself  and it does the same thing. Not sure  but think it might  open if I were actually Diagnosing a specific car make , in a specific system , having specific codes ,(if in a area of WIFI connection) then click on the M (multitask icon) then clicked on Maxi Fix tab,  it would know what to look for based on the Diagnostic Tab you have open and the highlighted code.
       Tried the MaxiFix tab with  Diagnostics open on a code I pulled from the left power sliding door module on a 2003 Chrysler and it spiralled for a good couple minutes before finally connecting to server , It obviously not intelligent and  open to anything related to what I had open in Diagnostics Tab. It only displayed latest posted questions by stumped people seeking help from others with their own diagnostic problems, however you might be able to type in search and see what may come up , but I didn't bother to try.
  Total1 Pages